Sister

Sister

Serving as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint in the Texas, Fort Worth Mission

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

7/22/15 Week 70


This is my last first week of transfers!  Man that makes me feel so trunky! All I talk about is getting married, going to the spa, and how excited I am to watch Spider-Man 2.....haha did I get ya?? ;) Actually the work is suddenly EXPLODING in Lewisville!! I already wrote about David's baptism date right? Ya and this week he came to watch a baptism and we gave him a church tour.  He said he felt super good and loved the whole thing!  Everything has just been going so smooth with him, it honestly kind of has me worried.  There is always some sort of a problem.   Not to be a rain cloud...but I've been out here long enough to know that there's always something.  Keep him in y'all's prayers por favor! :)

Oh ya! Transfer news! ....drum roll....I'm going.......to......Denton!!!! Ahh!!  What the?? Yep I get to go die alone:(  I'm seriously going to miss Lewisville sooo freakin much! My comp is sister Whimple and funny story  - she is actually one of the sisters in our training leader stewardship and I just went on exchanges with her on Saturday!  I was joking the whole time about us being comps.  I guess I jinxed it.   As sad as I am to be leaving Lewisville, the great thing about missions is that you always know that God is really in charge of what's going on.  That still doesn't mean we always like it...;)

Could someone please photoshop my eyes open...POR FAVOR!
This week...let's see what else cool happened....we did service at a horse farm, we scared the snot out our zone leaders, we've been goingaround to the other wards in the stake and introducing ourselves, and we've already gotten 3 referrals out of it!  Yaaaa!  Well, sorry this
email is kinda short! Got to pack!! :)

I always have time for this:
I know with all my heart that I have a loving Father in Heaven who knows me. He wants me to succeed.  He feels my joy and sadness, and all he wants is my eternal happiness.  I know that he sent his son Jesus Christ, my brother, to the earth to atone for all my sins. His love for me is also perfect. He is the best big brother we could ever ask for, because all that’s needed for us to be happy has already been done. Now it's just up to us to choose it. I know that when we choose to follow God and his commandments, we are literally choosing happiness. Satan really only has as much power as we give him. I love this gospel.  I can't imagine living this life without knowing about the plan of salvation!  I know who I am,  I know where I'm going, and most importantly I know how to get there.  I know I Book of Mormon is the word of God, I know Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration, I know Thomas S Monson is the living prophet today!  Oh how I love this work!   Hermana Bonny

No comments:

Post a Comment