Sister

Sister

Serving as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint in the Texas, Fort Worth Mission

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7/14/14 Week 18

Fort Worth Zone
Well this week was pretty average…as average as missions get.  Actually, there really is no such thing as an average day here!  I'm just going to tell y'all a cool story since I have no time!

So once upon a time Hma Black and I received a referral from the Elders! (gasp!) So we drove to da hood (that's the section of our area where we live) and knocked on the house.  We were supposed to be contacting a Jose, but instead his sister answered the door. She said he wasn't home, but she let us right in! Then we started talking and telling her about what we do as missionaries.  I noticed that her face was looking a little strained, but I thought maybe it was because she was just working so hard to force her smile, because really she just wanted us to leave.  But then as we kept talking I noticed her lip start to shake, and then she just burst into tears.  At  first we didn't really know what to do...but then Hna black asked the perfect question! She said "Is this something you have been waiting for?"  Then Maria nodded.  She started telling about how she knows this isn't a coincidence and she wants to hear our message because she knows it will help her life and all this SUPER amazing stuff!!  I thought stuff like that only happened on The District!  But no! The Lord really does prepare people and then leads you right to them:)

I love the mission!  Sorry I don't have more time! Love you all!

Love Hna Bonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment